The current version of TinySVG can be found here: https://joyceforum.de/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65&start=20
A small manual:
- Start TinySVG.jar with a double click (Java Runtime version 8 or higher required).
- Under Options > Configuration the following items should be activated: Center, Resize, Bézier curve approximation, Arc approximation, Activate line reducer. To set the Output files and Screen resolution sections, simply choose "ZX81" under Presets.
- File > Open > Select SVG file
- The .p file can be found in the same directory as the SVG file, but with the extension .p (e.g. laempel.svg -> laempel.p).
The vector graphics can be drawn on a real (HRG capable) ZX81 or in the emulator.
Settings in EightyOne:
- Options > Hardware or F6
- Register "Sinclair"
- Select ZX81
- RAM Pack: set to 48k
- Tab "Interfaces": Set High Resolution to "WRX"
- Tab "Advanced Settings": Activate "Enable M1Not Circuit"
- Tape Manager via Tools > Activate Tape Manager
- Deactivate the "Auto LOAD on insert" button in the Tape Manager (top right); "Flash Load" and "Auto Start/Stop" remain on.
- File > Open Tape > Select hrg-64k.p
- LOAD "" -> the HRG-ms start screen appears
- Press spacebar -> HRG shows to which memory area it was loaded, e.g. "OK. HRG LOADED TO 30144"
- In the Tape Manager, click on the Open button and select the .p file.
- In the EightyOne main window enter LOAD "".
- Enter RUN