ZX80 / ZX81 hardware and software offered for sale or swapping
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:11 pm
- Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:20 pm
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
That seller's normally fairly knowledgeable about Sinclair stuff, so I'm a little bit surprised. Probably mixing up his 16kbit and 16kbytes!
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 9:14 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
I have already emailed him and he fixed the auction
- Posts: 193
- Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:58 pm
- Location: Italy
Just to say that was anyway possible to do it with the bank switching technique.
ZX81 could and can address an unlimited amount of RAM, even much more than 128K!