Grant's pages have a new home

Discussions about Sinclair ZX80 and ZX81 Hardware
zx80nut

Grant's pages have a new home

Post by zx80nut »

Hi.

[Already posted this message elsewhere, but including it here in case you didn't know]
For all those who follow my ZX80 (and other pages)...

I have given up with the previous web hosting - they banned me because they said I was getting too many hits and instead of throttling as they used to, they now just say I violated their T&Cs and take me down !!
So, I have now purchased my own domain (searle.wales) and put my files on a different hosting server.
Since I now have my own domain I can then put my files anywhere and move them if needed without affecting any posts such as this.

I may move some folders around a bit, so please always go to the starting page (http://searle.wales or http://www.searle.wales) and you will always get to me wherever I have moved to. The links for the ZX80 etc are available from this starting page.

My pledge is to keep my pages online (since 1997!) so if they go offline for any reason don't worry - they will be back.

Have fun!

Grant
Last edited by zx80nut on Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blittled

Re: Grant's pages have a new home

Post by blittled »

Grant,
Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to your site. I find it very informative and had a lot of fun porting your Mult-Comp over to my DE0-Nano
2X Timex Sinclair 1000, ZX81, ZX80Core, 5X 16K Ram Pack, ZXBlast, ZX P file to Ear Input Signal Converter, Elf II
1024MAK

Re: Grant's pages have a new home

Post by 1024MAK »

@zx80nut cheers Grant 👍 :D

Mark
ZX81 Variations
ZX81 Chip Pin-outs
ZX81 Video Transistor Buffer Amp

:!: Standby alert :!:
There are four lights!
Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb :!:
Looking forward to summer later in the year.