ZEDDYNET

Discussions about Sinclair ZX80 and ZX81 Hardware
Paul

Re: ZEDDYNET

Post by Paul »

I have put you two also on the list.
kind regards Paul
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.
tdg8934

Post by tdg8934 »

I would like 1 also.

Thank you,

Tim
Paul

Post by Paul »

I will ask in the German forum if there are free PCBs left and answer here again.
kind regards Paul
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.
MrFixit

Post by MrFixit »

This is great news! I've longed for a way to hook my T/S 1000 up to "the Web"

Please put me down for one of these nifty units!
Paul

Post by Paul »

tdg8934 wrote:I would like 1 also.

Thank you,

Tim
I'm sorry but all produced PCB are planned so I cannot supply any more.
Those who were on my list will receive what they requested but I have to close the list.
Sorry guys.
In the beginning of 2016 there will be another batch. So maybe somebody who ordered two is willing to only take one and wait for next near for a second PCB?
kind regards Paul
Paul

Post by Paul »

I just heard that new PCB will be ordered as soon as this batch arrive. So the next batch might already be available end of December.
kind regards Paul
tdg8934

Post by tdg8934 »

Paul,

Let me understand you right in the posts here...This is only for a PCB not a kit or assembled product? It's ok either way but would prefer a ready product with instructions. What is the cost for this? I will still want one either way.

Thanks,

Tim
Paul

Post by Paul »

tdg8934 wrote:Paul,

Let me understand you right in the posts here...This is only for a PCB not a kit or assembled product? It's ok either way but would prefer a ready product with instructions. What is the cost for this? I will still want one either way.

Thanks,

Tim
It's a PCB. See here:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1771&start=10#p18163
The PCB will cost around 5€ each.
As many persons are not able to program a GAL I also offer a programmed GAL at 1£ each.
All this does not include postage.
On request I'm also ready to solder the PCB at a reasonable price if you can't solder yourself.
The most expensive part will be the wiznet module. I would prefer not to deliver them because I don't want to be suspected to make money on this by our German tax office. This easily happens if you buy some parts and sell them again. kind regards Paul
balford

Post by balford »

Can't believe I missed this :(

Could you please put me down for 1 PCB from the next batch, whenever that is produced.

Thanks,
B
Paul

Post by Paul »

Shure, you're on the next list 8-)