CAN ANYONE HELP

Discussions about Sinclair ZX80 and ZX81 Hardware
ZX81OAP

CAN ANYONE HELP

Post by ZX81OAP »

I am looking for the name of a magazine that was mainly for computer projects. I started some improvements for the

ZX81 in the early 1980's, of which, one was for inverse video( white text on a black background) this still works.

Another one I believe, was for producing a tone when any key was pressed, this does not now work. The projects was

very easy to understand with photo's of them mounted on a PCB. I would now like to finish these projects. The

magazine was printed too a high quality on gloss paper of about 30 pages with little advertising and was quite

expensive for that time. I remember buying only the 1st 2nd and probably the 4th issues and they were purchased on

one of London's railway stations. I think they soon ceased publication after a year. Mine got thrown out when moving,

old age comes round so fast. Can anyone help with the possible name, or even perhaps the circuit diagram of these. :?
BrunoFlorindo

Re: CAN ANYONE HELP

Post by BrunoFlorindo »

Welcome!
At first I thought that you were talking about the Radio-Electronics magazine, but then you mentioned London. I'm in the U.S. so I'm afraid I'm not able to help that much.
Was it a Sinclair-related magazine?
ZX81OAP

Post by ZX81OAP »

Thank you for your response, all I can remember further was that the mag was Bi monthly, and I do believe it covered more than the ZX81 but whether it was just Sinclair I am not sure. I believe that the mag Sinclair Projects did not last very long, but I have been unable to get my hands on one, to check and to see if it was of the same format. :?
BrunoFlorindo

Post by BrunoFlorindo »

I'm asking a few people and if I find more info I'll let you know.