ULA revistited.

Any discussions related to the creation of new hardware or software for the ZX80 or ZX81
msellan

Re: ULA revistited.

Post by msellan »

I realize this thread is a bit long in the tooth but I'll ask anyway. :D Any chance that these ULA replacements are still available for purchase?

Best,

-mark
3 ZX80s (1 UK issue 2, 1 US issue 2 & 1 US issue 1), 5 ZX81s, 1 TS1000, 2 Memotech 16k RAM,
2 ZX81 16k RAM, 2 TS 16k RAM, 1 ZX81 unbuilt kit, 1 TS2040 printer, 2+ ZX8-CCB and counting
1024MAK

Post by 1024MAK »

Sorry, Andy's ULA replacement boards sold out some time ago.

I believe may be work ongoing in producing a new design. Keep watching...

Mark
ZX81 Variations
ZX81 Chip Pin-outs
ZX81 Video Transistor Buffer Amp

:!: Standby alert :!:
There are four lights!
Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb :!:
Looking forward to summer later in the year.
msellan

Post by msellan »

1024MAK wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 1:42 am Sorry, Andy's ULA replacement boards sold out some time ago.

I believe may be work ongoing in producing a new design. Keep watching...

Mark
Ah, yes, as I suspected. ;) I'm a patient guy. :D
3 ZX80s (1 UK issue 2, 1 US issue 2 & 1 US issue 1), 5 ZX81s, 1 TS1000, 2 Memotech 16k RAM,
2 ZX81 16k RAM, 2 TS 16k RAM, 1 ZX81 unbuilt kit, 1 TS2040 printer, 2+ ZX8-CCB and counting
Andy Rea

Post by Andy Rea »

yeah... i made a proof of concept, which was alright, however i have a busy time right now so it's a bit on the back burner

Andy
what's that Smell.... smells like fresh flux and solder fumes...
nollkolltroll

Post by nollkolltroll »

Patient mode on.
Are we there yet?
/Adam
sirmorris

Post by sirmorris »

If people were shouting 'ULA' at you in the same way they're shouting 'MIDI' at me, d'you think that would speed you up a bit?? ;) :lol:
1024MAK

Post by 1024MAK »

ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI!

:lol:

Mark

PS Andy, if you are busy with real life, concentrate on that. A new ULA can wait...
ZX81 Variations
ZX81 Chip Pin-outs
ZX81 Video Transistor Buffer Amp

:!: Standby alert :!:
There are four lights!
Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb :!:
Looking forward to summer later in the year.
sirmorris

Post by sirmorris »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
msellan

Post by msellan »

1024MAK wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 9:52 pm ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! ULA with built in support for MIDI! .......

:lol:

Mark

PS Andy, if you are busy with real life, concentrate on that. A new ULA can wait...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, indeed. It just means I have to choose among 1 of 7 zeddys to play with rather than 1 of 8 :D

Best,

-mark