New Game PipePanic Released

General games-related topics
Shaun_B

Re: New Game PipePanic Released

Post by Shaun_B »

Looks great - the only thing that I would add is the year of release as this is hopefully going to be loaded on the Museum's ZX81. I want people to think... "2010!!!! WTF!" or something similar ;-)

Regards,

Shaun.
Thunor

Post by Thunor »

Shaun_B wrote:Looks great - the only thing that I would add is the year of release as this is hopefully going to be loaded on the Museum's ZX81. I want people to think... "2010!!!! WTF!" or something similar ;-)

Regards,

Shaun.
Updated. Fake company/address, blurb also added; and hopefully it'll fit :D

Which museum is this?

Regards,
Thunor
Shaun_B

Post by Shaun_B »

Thanks for the updated image. I found printing it at around 55% of the images size is just about right for a typical cassette box (see photo of my '81 at home).

Regards,

Shaun.
Attachments
Image082.jpg
PipePanic in a cassette box - oh! Looks nice :-)
(77.47 KiB) Downloaded 3040 times
Thunor

Post by Thunor »

Shaun_B wrote:Thanks for the updated image. I found printing it at around 55% of the images size is just about right for a typical cassette box (see photo of my '81 at home).

Regards,

Shaun.
Cool :)

Actually now I've seen the front without the side in view it looks very monochromatic, so I've added coloured bars front top and bottom.

I've now added the image to the SVN repository which will also save RWAP's bandwidth ;)

Regards,
Thunor
Last edited by Thunor on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shaun_B

Post by Shaun_B »

This game is now playing at the National Museum of Computing (http://www.tnmoc.org) at Bletchley Park, which is open twice a week on Thursdays and Saturdays. See below
Image084.jpg
A ZX81 playing PipePanic at TNMoC
(78.74 KiB) Downloaded 2998 times
Included on the tape I built for the exhibit is QFrogger, DOMIN8TR1S, Chopper Drop 3000 and QRobot, so should you visit, you'll have a nice selection of software to choose from.

Regards,

Shaun.
Last edited by Shaun_B on Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thunor

Post by Thunor »

Shaun_B wrote:This game is now playing at the National Museum of Computing (http://www.tnmoc.org) at Bletchley Park, which is open twice a week on Thursdays and Saturdays. See attached images :P

Included on the tape I built for the exhibit is QFrogger, DOMIN8TR1S, Chopper Drop 3000 and QRobot, so should you visit, you'll have a nice selection of software to choose from.

Regards,

Shaun.
Awesome :D

I'd like to place that image on my website if that's ok with you Shaun.

Many thanks,
Thunor
Shaun_B

Post by Shaun_B »

Sure, I might have a better quality one too. Just link through to the Museum's website if you could please?

Many thanks,

Shaun.