50 games with hires in 1K

General games-related topics
dr beep
Posts: 1123
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:35 am
Location: Boxmeer

50 games with hires in 1K

Post by dr beep » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:52 pm

Yes,

Game 50 is out now. This topic is for general talk about all the 50 games.
Let yourself go....

User avatar
1024MAK
Posts: 2121
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:56 am
Location: Looking forward to summer in Somerset, UK...

Re: 50 games with hires in 1K

Post by 1024MAK » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:32 pm

Wow! :shock: You are now up to 50 games 8-)

Well done :D

Mark

dr beep
Posts: 1123
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:35 am
Location: Boxmeer

Re: 50 games with hires in 1K

Post by dr beep » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:34 pm

1024MAK wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:32 pm
Wow! :shock: You are now up to 50 games 8-)

Well done :D

Mark
Yes and an idea for game 51 is in development.

McKlaud
Posts: 178
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:02 pm
Location: St Albans, UK

Re: 50 games with hires in 1K

Post by McKlaud » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:49 am

Congratulation & keep going, please.
Claudius
----------

User avatar
Dim_75
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:04 pm
Location: Paris, FR

Re: 50 games with hires in 1K

Post by Dim_75 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:40 am

Great first pack ! What about the next one ? :lol:

More seriously, do you plan to re-use some of them and try to make a more 'complete' game for 16k with more backround (screens/history/levels) ?

Anyway, your work is really appreciated ! ;)

dr beep
Posts: 1123
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:35 am
Location: Boxmeer

Re: 50 games with hires in 1K

Post by dr beep » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:20 pm

Dim_75 wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:40 am
Great first pack ! What about the next one ? :lol:

More seriously, do you plan to re-use some of them and try to make a more 'complete' game for 16k with more backround (screens/history/levels) ?

Anyway, your work is really appreciated ! ;)
any in mind?

Shaun_B
Posts: 434
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:22 am

Re: 50 games with hires in 1K

Post by Shaun_B » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:35 pm

Hi,

Just a thought, with shared sub-routines and such, would it be possible to fit all 50 games into a 48K expanded Zeddy somehow?

Regards,

Shaun.

dr beep
Posts: 1123
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:35 am
Location: Boxmeer

Re: 50 games with hires in 1K

Post by dr beep » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:58 pm

Shaun_B wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:35 pm
Hi,

Just a thought, with shared sub-routines and such, would it be possible to fit all 50 games into a 48K expanded Zeddy somehow?

Regards,

Shaun.
Easily.....
Not only do you have shared routines, but also each game uses a defined amount of screenmemory.
Also the sysvar are part of each game and no longer double counted.
Also stack is only needed once. That alone will save app. 49x32 bytes (1568 bytes).

Shaun_B
Posts: 434
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:22 am

Re: 50 games with hires in 1K

Post by Shaun_B » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:26 pm

That would be great - Dr Beep's Mini Arcade or something :-)

Regards,

Shaun.

dr beep
Posts: 1123
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:35 am
Location: Boxmeer

Re: 50 games with hires in 1K

Post by dr beep » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:50 pm

Shaun_B wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:26 pm
That would be great - Dr Beep's Mini Arcade or something :-)

Regards,

Shaun.
It is also a lot of work and only with 48K extra memory it would work.
Not everyone has that.

Post Reply