Hi from Chile, South America

Introduce yourself to your fellow forum members - what was your journey into the Sinclair world?
sl07h1

Hi from Chile, South America

Post by sl07h1 »

Hi everybody, I'm here because I had in my childhood both ZX81 and ZX Spectrum, I learned to programming with those boys, BASIC on ZX81 and Assembler with the Spectrum. Now I'm a developer. Some days ago I had a stroke of luck and got an old ZX81 (they're very scarce here), I had to repair this and that and it was a very emotional moment when I saw it working and the little K showed in the bottom of the screen. So, here I am, looking for information and to share any experience that might be useful to somebody. I have several questions right now but I guess I will make them in the right place. It's very nice to see so many people in the world that love these little ZX fellows!!
Moggy

Re: Hi from Chile, South America

Post by Moggy »

Hello and welcome to our forum sl07h1. :D

It's always nice to see new faces from around the world and also nice to know this small computer possibly helped you choose your career.

The folk here are nice and friendly and will help with any questions you may have and please do read the many threads on the forum especially the hardware ones because as well as being interesting they may answer some of the questions you may have.

Moggy.