Hello from Rome!

Introduce yourself to your fellow forum members - what was your journey into the Sinclair world?
mesco64

Hello from Rome!

Post by mesco64 »

Hi, I'm not new to this forum but I'm glad to enter this big family.
Back in the eighties I started learning Z80 assembler with my Sinclair ZX81, had two explansion modules from Memotek, the 64K RAM and the HRG module. I lived in Venezuela back then, and finding books wasn't easy, but in 1984 I managed to get a copy of Toni Baker's "Mastering Machine Code".
During the move to Italy my ZX81 got damaged and some years ago I gave it away to a friend, Now I have fun with the EightyOne emulator.
These days I configured TASM on my laptop and finally did it to assemble my programs, directly into .p images for the emulator.
Hope will be posting more updates soon!
Last edited by mesco64 on Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1024MAK

Re: Hello from Rome!

Post by 1024MAK »

Hello and welcome to our forum mesco64!

:D :D :D

I hope you enjoy this forum :D

Your first handful of posts will need to be approved, also if you edit a post. So please be patient.

Mark
ZX81 Variations
ZX81 Chip Pin-outs
ZX81 Video Transistor Buffer Amp

:!: Standby alert :!:
There are four lights!
Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb :!:
Looking forward to summer later in the year.
mesco64

Re: Hello from Rome!

Post by mesco64 »

Thanks!
Forgot to say that since I don't have the "real iron" anymore, I'll be asking one or two volunteers to test my games/apps on the ZX81, when that moment will arrive :D
Manuel