Another hello from South Wales!

Introduce yourself to your fellow forum members - what was your journey into the Sinclair world?
rhys

Another hello from South Wales!

Post by rhys »

Hello,

Thanks to Rich for all his hard work getting me registered on this forum.

Long-time ZX81 owner here, as of 35 years ago last Monday. I still have my original early-82 vintage model, and it still works, though the RAM pack needs some re-soldering. I would give a lengthy explanation of how I got into all this but I've started blogging about it here (the comment from Rich is the main reason I registered!) I think I should have fun here :)

Rhys
RWAP

Re: Another hello from South Wales!

Post by RWAP »

Welcome to the forums Rhys - glad to see you on here!
Moggy

Post by Moggy »

Welcome to the madhouse Rhys. Lots of knowledgeable folk here who will be only too glad to help out with any queries you may have.
Nice blog by the way. :D

Regard.

Moggy.
sirmorris

Post by sirmorris »

Hi!
rhys

Post by rhys »

Thanks all for your good wishes. And thanks Sir Morris - looking forward to buying a ZXPand the next time one rolls out of Castle Big.
dasteph

Post by dasteph »

Nice blog Rhys, and particularly thanks for the link to in the blog to the Electronic Dreams book. A great days read.
rhys

Post by rhys »

dasteph wrote:Nice blog Rhys, and particularly thanks for the link to in the blog to the Electronic Dreams book. A great days read.
You're very welcome. Especially at £1.49 it's definitely recommended for anyone who has an interest in the UK microcomputer landscape of the 80s (which, let's face it, is everyone who's here).