Romantic Robot Videoface Digitiser (clone)

McKlaud

Romantic Robot Videoface Digitiser (clone)

Post by McKlaud »

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know that completed testing my clone of Romantic Robot Videoface Digitiser for ZX Spectrum. It works as it should, can capture PAL or SECAM composite signals and can save up to 6 capture screens on tape, microdrive or disk.

Interesting toy and ti was a fun with recreation it from details on the internet which are not fully correct.

Videoface in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9CNnm2Zklg

Cheers
Attachments
RR_Videoface_01.jpg
Claudius
----------
Nabla128k

Re: Romantic Robot Videoface Digitiser (clone)

Post by Nabla128k »

Hi, I am interested in design of this iface. Is it available for share? I'd like to build one for myself.
Thanks.
McKlaud

Post by McKlaud »

Hi,

Have a look at my GitHub here: https://github.com/McKlaud76/VideoFace

I have got some spare PCBs. So if you are interested, feel free and send me a PM.

Cheers,
Claudius
----------
Nabla128k

Post by Nabla128k »

Oh, great work, thanks.
Unfortunately because I'm just registered into this forum, I cannot use PM yet. But I'm definitely interested in PCB or two. I'm from Czech Republic, so if you would be so kind and can it send internationally, please contact me on email: [email address redacted by moderator]
I can pay via PayPal.
Thank you!
Last edited by 1024MAK on Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: email address redacted by moderator
1024MAK

Post by 1024MAK »

Nabla128k wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:36 pm Unfortunately because I'm just registered into this forum, I cannot use PM yet. But I'm definitely interested in PCB or two. I'm from Czech Republic, so if you would be so kind and can it send internationally, please contact me on email…
I strongly advise that you do not include your email in posts on the public part of the forum. Instead ask the other member to send you a PM which includes their email details.

Mark
ZX81 Variations
ZX81 Chip Pin-outs
ZX81 Video Transistor Buffer Amp

:!: Standby alert :!:
There are four lights!
Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb :!:
Looking forward to summer later in the year.
Nabla128k

Post by Nabla128k »

Thanks, sorry for that. From my side it's ok, I use "dirty" mailbox for first contact. However now I see I can reply to PM (but not send first), so if @McKlaud can send me PM I'll include personal details into reply. Thanks!