eprom/rom board for interface 2

jojo

eprom/rom board for interface 2

Post by jojo »

Is there anyone who is having the gerber files to make a replacement romboard for the interface 2 ??

i would like to equip my 2 ramturbo u nits with a rom module
Zx81-16k exp.- Spectrum 48 - Spectrum 128- Interface 1 - DIVide - Zx flashcard- Zx printer - Ram turbo-Velleman interface system-Currah microspeech -Ql - 512k exp.- Ql printer - Cst floppy interf.- Double 3.5 floppy- Minerva - Qimi-and much more .
1024MAK

Re: eprom/rom board for interface 2

Post by 1024MAK »

I don’t know if there are any gerber files available, but Paul’s website http://www.fruitcake.plus.com/Sinclair/ ... ridges.htm has the most extensive information about ZX Spectrum cartridges that I know of.

He presents details of the circuitry used for original carts and shows circuitry for new designs. He also has some links to other websites where people did their own designs.

Certainly well worth a read.

If you can’t find what you are looking for, if you ask him nicely, he may be able to help you.

Mark
ZX81 Variations
ZX81 Chip Pin-outs
ZX81 Video Transistor Buffer Amp

:!: Standby alert :!:
There are four lights!
Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb :!:
Looking forward to summer later in the year.
jojo

Re: eprom/rom board for interface 2

Post by jojo »

Mark ,

Thanks for this valuable info !!
Zx81-16k exp.- Spectrum 48 - Spectrum 128- Interface 1 - DIVide - Zx flashcard- Zx printer - Ram turbo-Velleman interface system-Currah microspeech -Ql - 512k exp.- Ql printer - Cst floppy interf.- Double 3.5 floppy- Minerva - Qimi-and much more .