What floppy disk drive system do you own AND use on your ZX Spectrum or compatible computer?

What floppy disk drive system do you own AND use on your ZX Spectrum or compatible computer?

Poll ended at Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:34 pm

ZX Spectrum +3 with original 3 inch disk drive
25%
ZX Spectrum +3 with a 3.5 inch disk drive (internal or external)
25%
ZX Spectrum +3 with HxC or Gotek (or other) floppy dive simulator
No votes
Beta 128
25%
DISCiPLE
No votes
+D
25%
Opus (with original drives)
No votes
Opus (with 80 track double sided 3.5 inch drives)
No votes

Total votes: 4

1024MAK

Post by 1024MAK »

By use, I mean you actually use it regularly (more than twice a month) or occasionally (more than six times a year). Not that you have one and have used it a few times when it was new to you.

I've listed the most common systems, but feel free to include any that I have forgotten or did not know about in the thread.
Also, if you have a disk drive system that you own, but currently don't use, but would like to use if software was available for it, please tell us.

Note that I am putting this poll on other forums, please only vote on one forum.

Mark
ZX81 Variations
ZX81 Chip Pin-outs
ZX81 Video Transistor Buffer Amp

:!: Standby alert :!:
There are four lights!
Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb :!:
Looking forward to summer later in the year.
Andy Rea

Re: What floppy disk drive system do you own AND use on your ZX Spectrum or compatible computer?

Post by Andy Rea »

well when i get the Spectrum is king Mojo on, i really enjoy using it, coding using Hisoft +3 assembler and Mons +3 debugger along with Gary Lancaster ROMS and HD on my spectrum, actually it has internal 3" external 3.5" ( with abba switch ) and old laptop ide drive on simple 8bit ide interface.

Regards Andy
what's that Smell.... smells like fresh flux and solder fumes...