Last year I shared this demo, but couldn't remember how to assemble it. So this is more complete instructions. Machine language programming for Lambda 8300 is really not much more difficult than the ZX81, it's just a little different
requires 2K Lambda 8300
tested on Windows 8.1 with NOCASH v2.0 emulator
BUILD THE PROGRAM
1. open NO$ZX.EXE
2. On the Utility menu, click "Assemble File"
3. open movedot_LAMBDA_2K_nozx.asm
If no error messages, a BIN file is created
4. Rename the BIN file to .p file (this is optional, but allows it to be found easier)
CONFIGURE the NOCASH emulator to run Lambda 8300 program
1. Start NO$ZX
2. On the Options menu, click "Emulation Setup"
3. In the "Sinclair ZX Model" list, click "Lambda 8300 (ZX81 revision)"
4. In the "RAM Size" list click 2K or 16K
5. Click OK
RUN the file with NOCASH emulator
1. On the File menu, click "Cassette menu (Directory)"
2. Click the "Run" option button
3. Open "movedot_LAMBDA_2K_nozx.BIN.p"