Is there still a spectrum mag

A place to discuss the ZX80's and ZX81's younger brother - the Sinclair ZX Spectrum
Sinclairs-great

Is there still a spectrum mag

Post by Sinclairs-great »

Hello
Do your Sinclair or SU still print a mag once a year.or maybe a multiformat like crash ?
1024MAK

Re: Is there still a spectrum mag

Post by 1024MAK »

ZX81 Variations
ZX81 Chip Pin-outs
ZX81 Video Transistor Buffer Amp

:!: Standby alert :!:
There are four lights!
Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb :!:
Looking forward to summer later in the year.
Erm

Post by Erm »

There's still a German language one, that is apparently also available in English (or is bi-lingual, I'm not sure) and comes with a 3.5in Disk on the cover. I subscribed a couple of weeks ago, so will report back when I get one.

It's Speccy-scene.de (not the most modern or informative website, but you get the idea).
I'm Chris, a Brit in Germany (Chr$ on the QL forum). https:\\QXL.WIN < QL related collection.
Sinclairs-great

Post by Sinclairs-great »

Erm wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:27 pm There's still a German language one, that is apparently also available in English (or is bi-lingual, I'm not sure) and comes with a 3.5in Disk on the cover. I subscribed a couple of weeks ago, so will report back when I get one.

It's Speccy-scene.de (not the most modern or informative website, but you get the idea).
there's a German mag , but no British one.