Hot ZII?

Discussion about ZX80 / ZX81 Software
XavSnap

Re: Hot ZII?

Post by XavSnap »

May I have a GRAPHICAL representation of how should I set up my hardware for improving the signal from the tape or whatever and to somewhere else other? I only see is text or words!
:mrgreen:
It's just the "GRAPHICAL" word … hardware… too!
Plusieurs fois, je vous ai demandé de dessiner une configuration matérielle graphique, vous ignorez ou évitez ma question. Que se passe-t-il?
Maybe i'm not a good drawer. But, if you ask me to draw a unicorn I can!
unicorne.JPG
Have fun !
Xavier ...on the Facebook groupe : "Zx81 France"(fr)
dessony

Post by dessony »

No, XavSnap, no!

I don't mean the unicorn. These computers, a tv/telly, and a cassette recorder are all rectangles. There are some other shapes involves. I determine to do artwork and put some texts on them. I hope that you can supply some virtual cables on this artwork!
ZX_TS Clean up Signal.jpg
Thanks,

DesSony
dessony

Post by dessony »

Very funny on my English - French translate quote!

Plusieurs fois, je vous ai demandé de dessiner une configuration matérielle graphique, vous ignorez ou évitez ma question. Que se passe-t-il?

DesSony
mrtinb

Post by mrtinb »

You are simply talking past each other. DesSony is talking about cables, and XavSnap is talking about processing the sound after recording.

The misunderstanding occurred when mentioning that the recording on the tape could be “bettered” with an assembly program, and re-recorded. This step is not needed if you just want to transfer the sound to a pc.
Martin
https://zx.rtin.be
ZX81, Lambda 8300, Commodore 64, Mac G4 Cube
XavSnap

Post by XavSnap »

ZX_TS%20Clean%20up%20Signa1.jpg
ZX_TS%20Clean%20up%20Signal2.jpg
Xavier ...on the Facebook groupe : "Zx81 France"(fr)
dessony

Post by dessony »

English:
Computer sound cable system hooking up problem clearly solved! Thanks! :D XavSnap, now, how do I determine the sound measuring level coming from our cassette recorders' ear sockets? Multimeter? Oscilloscope? I have both of these pieces of equipment here. What are the settings for these tools?

French:
Problème de raccordement du système de câble audio de l'ordinateur clairement [taille=150] résolu! [/taille] Merci! ( : D) XavSnap, maintenant, comment puis-je déterminer le niveau de mesure du son provenant des embouts auriculaires de nos magnétophones? Multimètre? Oscilloscope? J'ai ici ces deux équipements. Quels sont les paramètres de ces outils?

Thanks! :lol:

DesSony
mrtinb

Post by mrtinb »

I have no experience in connecting the a cassette player to pc.

However when I connect a TZXduino output to EAR on a ZX81 or Lambda 8300 to load software, the pulses are 5V. If they are lower the program will not load.
Martin
https://zx.rtin.be
ZX81, Lambda 8300, Commodore 64, Mac G4 Cube