SYNTAX ZX80 and other docs

General Chit Chat about Sinclair Computers and their Clones
Knimrod

Re: SYNTAX ZX80 and other docs

Post by Knimrod »

Fruitcake wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:40 am Volume 1 only consists of 2 issues - November 1980 (number 1) and December 1980 (number 2). January 1981 is volume 2 number 1. So the archive isn't quite so bad as you think.
Thanks. That makes sense.
Knimrod

Post by Knimrod »

jdfan1000 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:19 am You're correct. If I recall correctly, the person who posted vol 2 has all missing issues except v5 n12. We're on the lookout for that issue.

Do you mind sharing which articles you wrote?
I hesitate to post my full name here but my first name is Lance and there was a review for a memory board, a type-in program or two, a hardware construction article for adding a full size keyboard available from a surplus house, maybe a few more. I just cannot remember that far back. I've found some but for sure, not the keyboard article. The keyboard article was great and generated a ton of interest. The surplus house sold out of all their keyboards quickly and then proceeded to send me a mountain of misc. junk hoping for more articles that would sell their stuff. LOL.
jdfan1000

Post by jdfan1000 »

Ha ha! I think there's only one issue that has something you wrote up on archive.org right now. I'm guessing you either wrote some of the uncredited articles or yours appeared in the issues we don't have up there yet.

However... there is a letter about changes to add skill levels to Super ZX80 Invasion :)

I'm curious, in part, because I'm working on a website about Sinclair (and Timex/Sinclair) in America. We had a vastly different experience than people in the UK and I'm on the lookout for people to interview :)
My archive.org collection, containing many Timex/Sinclair related publications.

TimexSinclair.com, my website about Sinclair computers in the US.