Spectrum + Assessment ? NEW

General Chit Chat about Sinclair Computers and their Clones
Smart

Spectrum + Assessment ? NEW

Post by Smart »

i have new Spectrum + he is unused or used few times , every stuff is like from store , also all hardware smell on new when he is moved from box... so i can tell it's new condition box are also in min condition all box and all items are new condition this complet is used few times and back in box and stay there till today, it's very rare find spectrum in condition like this, can someone tell value of this complet

Last edited by Smart on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sascha2000

Re: Spectrum + Assessment ? NEW

Post by sascha2000 »

come on, tell us a fair price!
bobs

Post by bobs »

You'd be better posting this on the ZX Spectrum forums at World Of Spectrum http://www.worldofspectrum.org/, as this is a ZX80 / ZX81 forum.

All of what you have is pretty common though - there's nothing very rare or valuable of note - so I'd take a guess at around £70 for the lot.
Smart

Post by Smart »

bobs wrote:You'd be better posting this on the ZX Spectrum forums at World Of Spectrum http://www.worldofspectrum.org/, as this is a ZX80 / ZX81 forum.

All of what you have is pretty common though - there's nothing very rare or valuable of note - so I'd take a guess at around £70 for the lot.
for that price on ebay are selling normal spectrums maybe boxed but this is new stuff 30 year old it's not rare but it's new must have more value than normal items... but thanks for helping
PokeMon

Post by PokeMon »

If you have time wait till end of november.
This would be a nice x-mas gift. 8-)
RWAP

Post by RWAP »

Smart wrote:
bobs wrote:You'd be better posting this on the ZX Spectrum forums at World Of Spectrum http://www.worldofspectrum.org/, as this is a ZX80 / ZX81 forum.

for that price on ebay are selling normal spectrums maybe boxed but this is new stuff 30 year old it's not rare but it's new must have more value than normal items... but thanks for helping
Actually, I would agree with the estimate of around £70-£80 - although it is in very good condition, the boxes are showing signs of some minor scuffs (so not mint) and the Spectrum+ is actually liked less than the original rubber key ZX Spectrum and there are a lot of them in circulation - a rubber key Spectrum (unboxed) sells between £5 and £30, even boxed they may sell for maybe £50.

The software is what helps to set the price more than anything else, and unfortunately, the titles shown in the photos are 10 a penny - 100s of copies of Make a Chip exist in excellent condition as no-one ever used this (!) - Scrabble is also in extensive circulation.

It's a shame, but as a trader I know its a realistic figure.
Smart

Post by Smart »

RWAP wrote:
Smart wrote:

Actually, I would agree with the estimate of around £70-£80 - although it is in very good condition, the boxes are showing signs of some minor scuffs (so not mint) and the Spectrum+ is actually liked less than the original rubber key ZX Spectrum and there are a lot of them in circulation - a rubber key Spectrum (unboxed) sells between £5 and £30, even boxed they may sell for maybe £50.

The software is what helps to set the price more than anything else, and unfortunately, the titles shown in the photos are 10 a penny - 100s of copies of Make a Chip exist in excellent condition as no-one ever used this (!) - Scrabble is also in extensive circulation.

It's a shame, but as a trader I know its a realistic figure.
it's too low for stuff in this condition i open auction 1 day before end is on 151$ this will go minimum on 300$

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121099929064?ss ... 1555.l2649

i will never sell this under my price find again stuff like this i think i will never do
Rink

Post by Rink »

Interesting bidding. ;)
gozzo

Post by gozzo »

hmm..bit on the high price side, but regardless of the physical condition (one minute 'new'(no,it isn't, 'new' means of recent manufacture, not 30 years ago!), next - 'used few times' !), the big question is 'does it all work' !! IF it is all tested fully working then possibly that might be an passable price($150 ish is probably around £100 ??, at a rough guess), although I would still consider it high as spec plusses are still very plentiful. And.. floppies??? there seems to be no floppy drive and interface with it, if there was then yes, that sort of price would be much more agreeable!
Smart

Post by Smart »

like i tell you items sold to United States for 300$ i ask few times on sega forum for rare sega game, on nintendo forum for rare game here for this zx spectrum always on every forum user's tell me this is too much etc... and always on ebay that stuff goes for price i tell them i don't know why on forum's users tell smaller price then that item can sell