Search found 278 matches
Thanks a lot, now they are perfectly visible
Still work in progress with porting the RetroTechie's implementation into XC9572XL, but small success achieved. The ULA mini board inside a real ZX81 hardware, the clock signals read from pin 6 of the CPU and the composite video output with a 75 Ohm load.
- Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:15 pm
- Forum: Emulators
- Topic: Clock Signal: back again for the Mac and UNIX-ishes
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6184
- Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:09 pm
- Forum: ZX Spectrum Lounge
- Topic: "In nihilum reverteris" - a new big text-adventure 128K in English language
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2670
Might we have a ZX81 edition, please?